I have a hard time figuring out how this is useful. Could you guys post some examples of what you are using this function for? On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Yuri D'Elia wrote: > On 05/28/2015 10:30 PM, Daniel Hahler wrote: > > Apart from that I think that this (bracketed paste mode) should be > > included in Zsh's and get maintained this way. Then it could also be > > adjusted for vi-mode. > > I do agree that mainlining this would make a lot of sense, even as a > setopt. Or at least provide the keymap/functions needed to enable it. > >