zsh-users
From: "Pol  (Admin)" <xtekhne@gmail.com>
To: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@samsung.com>
Cc: zsh-users@zsh.org, Paolo Pumilia <paolo.pumilia@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: execution in zshrc
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 14:30:32 +0200	[thread overview]

That works, thank you, but something is still wrong in my scripts,
My ubuntu_system function cannot be found at the start, (yet, noo
problem as my zshrc is sourced from terminal)
Here enclosed my function
thank you
paolo

-- my zsh function -

ubuntu_system () {

alias sepg='apt-cache search --names-only '
alias sapg='apt-cache search  '
alias saipg='apt-cache search --names-only --installed '

echo "ubuntu system aliases loaded"
}

--- end

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Peter Stephenson