From: Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com>
To: Tom Boyd <tvboyd23@gmail.com>
Cc: zsh-users@zsh.org
Subject: Re: Is it worthwhile to use oh-my-zsh?
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 14:33:31 -0500

I just tried it. I commented out this in my ~/.zshrc.
#plugins=(git)

In a .git repo, it shows the git branch and the basename of the parent
directory. But this is not the formation that I need. I almost always
in the master branch, in which case I don't care showing the branch
name. I have many directory with the same basename, just showing the
basename of my currently is not informative.

How to get rid off these features?

--
Regards,
Peng