Hello zshers, my completion configuration in .zshrc is quite a mess, and it shows. The result of the completion is quite unpredictable when it comes to the trailing slash. Sometimes (for example, with 'git add'), pressing inserts a directory name followed by a shlash. If I had a modified file in aaa/bbb/ccc, pressing a 4 times would complete the whole command. git add aaa/bbb/ccc/file.py Other times (e.g. with the 'cd' command), pressing would insert just the directory name, without the trailing slash. Sometimes I need to press two or even three (!) times to produce the slash. Or just press the slash key, that's faster. cd aaa/bbb, etc. I remember when I started using Zsh, the completion engine would insert a bold slash, which was either kept or removed depending on the further action. As I said, I have a lot of settings in my .zshrc and I don't know which of them could make the change in completion behavior. Could you kindly point me where to start or how to trace the problem? Thank you. Best regards, Peter