Hi, I hope you can help me in this situation. The default shell on remote machine is bash, but I would like from time to time run a zsh command or rather set of command in a loop. My test command for some reason doesn't work: ssh remote "zsh -c 'for i (/usr/*(/)) {ls $i }'" Every time I got output from my home directory and $i seems to be empty, I welcome any suggestion (other than changing default script on remote machine). Thanks, Wawrzek -- Dr Wawrzyniec NiewodniczaƄski or Wawrzek for short PhD in Quantum Chemistry & MSc in Molecular Engineering WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs@wawrzek.name Linux User #177124