zsh-users
* F-Sy-H has attention to details that is worth noting
@ 2018-10-26 16:41 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2018-10-26 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hello!
I guess that many people from the mailing-lists use autoload mechanism
quite often from the command line. I want to share that
Fast-Syntax-Highlighting can much help such command-line use:
https://asciinema.org/a/208681

Shortly:
- Values of fpath/FPATH are predicted before executing their assignments.

- Definition of new function is detected before executing it.

- Successful autoload execution is also predicted before the
scheduling of the command-line to the execution.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI

* Re: F-Sy-H has attention to details that is worth noting
@ 2018-10-26 19:34 ` Ben Klein
From: Ben Klein @ 2018-10-26 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Gniazdowski; +Cc: Zsh Users

This feature was probably the most useful ZSH UX I had while developing
P10K, since every promt function / segment was an autoload. Doubt I would
have had time to get the prototype working in less than a week without it.
Duly grateful!

--
*\Ben Klein*
Founder and Owner of Robosane, robobenklein@robosane.net

* Re: F-Sy-H has attention to details that is worth noting
@ 2018-10-28 16:16   ` Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2018-10-28 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Klein; +Cc: Zsh Users

Very glad to hear that!

BTW. it is interesting that google query "zsh p10k prompt" doesn't
return the Git*Lab* repository that is enough long existing and uses
the keywords – most notably it uses the keyword "p10k". Is google
ignoring/pulling-down Git*Lab*?

https://gitlab.com/robobenklein/p10k

I've also tried query "robobenklein p10k" and again no result.