If Google is your concern, put the text in your message, as an SEO would. Please don't retitle the subject (although a proper mail agent would ignore that). On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 5:48 PM Ray Andrews wrote: > On 2022-09-26 11:13, Roman Perepelitsa wrote: > > > > Different terminals send different byte sequences when you press keys. > > See my previous email for a solution that will render you immunite to > > this. > That's saved and will be studied, for now I'm just wanting to get this > upgrade working. > > Your changing the subject broke threading. I think it's not a good idea > > to do that. Posting "yeah, it works" is a good idea though. > I'm just thinking that when you're googling for something or other and > something from here pops onto the list, as often happens for me, knowing > that the question is actually solved would be a useful clue to whoever > is searching for an answer not just a question. I guess that > functionality isn't available here tho. Some fora have 'solved' > buttons, it's a good thing. > > > >