Hi all, I am using bigfade theme as can be seen in the attachment. Now I want to add to have a somewhat fancy battery status on the extreme right of the zsh prompt. Exactly what Steve Losch did http://stevelosh.com/blog/2010/02/my-extravagant-zsh-prompt/ http://stevelosh.com/blog/2010/02/my-extravagant-zsh-prompt/#my-right-prompt-battery-capacity but for Debian GNU/Linux instead of Mac which he did. It was tackled in a stackoverflow question as well - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16125498/how-to-show-battery-status-in-zsh-prompt/ One of the answers is exactly what I want/need - http://stackoverflow.com/a/34913418/3597669 There are just two issues - a. The prompt as shared by the answerer is on the left, I need it to be on the extreme right next to my Prompt b. The whole funciton bit is supposed to lie in .zshrc . I want it to be in a self-contained .zsh or .sh file which I can source into source into .zshrc . I am sure this has been tackled as there are thousands of dotfiles in github of which some might have got the answer, neither do I have the skills or patience to go through them. I did discover that RPROMPT= is used for anything I want to appear in right. Look forward to an answer. -- Regards, Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A 2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8