Hello. Lately I had this issue when I try to tab complete in a tmux session the options in the list becomes invisible (I think) and only shows the previous option and the current one. Here is an image to show the problem, [image: image.png] I have tried to disable my tmux config and my compositor but nothing helped. Then I tried to use oh-my-zsh and the problem was gone, but I don't know what setting needs to be enabled to solve the issue. I tried to add _tmuxp completion to see if that would help but it didn't work. Here is my zsh configs: https://github.com/OnionHat/dotfiles/tree/main/zsh/.config/zsh Best regards Suleyman