Hi ZSH hackers! I'm trying to achieve a certain quite specific completion effect. I basically want to steal it from the cargo completion script. I can't find it in the source code of the _arguments function. Rust's cargo completion script has this line in it: _arguments '(-p --package)'{-p+,--package=}'[specify package to build]:package:_cargo_package_names' This results in very nice and compact completions where --package and -p are grouped in a single line and share the same description, yet each of them can be selected separately. This is great. Yet I can't find the code in _arguments that's responsible for this. I'm suspecting it's delegating to the comparguments builtin ([1])? Is it possible to achieve that by calling compadd directly? Maybe by calling comparguments directly somehow? Thanks in advance! — adaszko [1] https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/blob/95269147fcbd85961d652ab419bb168a8aafcd14/Src/Zle/computil.c#L2590