Hi Oliver, thanks for sharing the widgets. You should know that there's a bug in both widgets in an edge case: suppose you have the word `abc` and `a` is the first char of the line. also suppose you've select just the `ab` of the `abc` word and then hit `U`: ``` # [ab] is the visually selected text $ [ab]c ``` after you hit `U` the result is ``` $ cAB ``` I've fixed the bug including the following condition: if [[ $save_cur = '1' ]]; then zle .vi-put-before -n 1 else zle .vi-put-after -n 1 fi On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 3:42 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Jun 22, 1:10am, Oliver Kiddle wrote: > } > } Some of the text objects were done via shell widgets - select-quoted and > } select-bracketed which select text between delimiters. > > Incidentally, I think select-bracketed might break given ksharrays -- > select-quoted explictly turns ksharrays off. >