zsh-users
* Disable ^z binding
@ 2011-09-06 12:48 Bastien Dejean
From: Bastien Dejean @ 2011-09-06 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

How can I prevent ^z from suspending a process.

Cheers,
--
Bastien

* Re: Disable ^z binding
@ 2011-09-06 13:08 ` Michael Shick
From: Michael Shick @ 2011-09-06 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Dejean; +Cc: zsh-users

If I'm not mistaken, that's something you'd need to set in your terminal
emulator rather than your shell.

--Mike
On Sep 6, 2011 8:58 AM, "Bastien Dejean" <eschyle@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I prevent ^z from suspending a process.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Bastien

* Re: Disable ^z binding
@ 2011-09-06 13:27 ` N.J. Mann
From: N.J. Mann @ 2011-09-06 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Dejean; +Cc: zsh-users

In message <20110906124839.GA5682@circle.home>,
	Bastien Dejean (eschyle@gmail.com) wrote:

> How can I prevent ^z from suspending a process.

See the manual page for stty.  The following works for me:

% stty susp undef

Cheers,
       Nick.

* Re: Disable ^z binding
@ 2011-09-06 13:47   ` Kamil Jońca
From: Kamil Jońca @ 2011-09-06 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

"N.J. Mann" <njm@njm.me.uk> writes:

> In message <20110906124839.GA5682@circle.home>,
> 	Bastien Dejean (eschyle@gmail.com) wrote:
>>
>> How can I prevent ^z from suspending a process.
>
> See the manual page for stty.  The following works for me:
>
> % stty susp undef

But it is worth noticing, that it is not zsh "binding" but rather
terminal property (like ^C for example)
KJ

--
http://sporothrix.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/usa-sie-krztusza-kto-nastepny/
Wiesz, tryb tekstowy w Linuksie ma się tak do DOSu