* Please add me to your mailing list
@ 2019-06-22 15:47 Karim Hasanen
From: Karim Hasanen @ 2019-06-22 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I’d like to request to be added to your Zsh user discussion mailing list.
Thank you

--

NOTICE:
 This message is intended only for the use and review of the
individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is private,
proprietary, commercially sensitive, confidential and/or
privileged.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message solely to
the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this
communication in error, please notify sender
immediately by telephone or return
email, and delete the communication
without forwarding or copying
it.

tZERO Group, Inc. is not a registered

broker-dealer, funding
portal, investment adviser or investment manager and
does not provide any
brokerage services.  Any broker-dealer services are
provided through
registered broker-dealer partners or affiliates.
SpeedRoute LLC and PRO
Securities, LLC are subsidiaries of tZERO Group,
Inc., and are broker-dealers registered with
the SEC and members of FINRA
and SIPC.   More information about
SpeedRoute and/or PRO Securities may be
found at www.finra.org. <http://www.finra.org./>