zsh-users
* TRAPDEBUG vs zsh -x
@ 2022-04-20 19:46 Zach Riggle
From: Zach Riggle @ 2022-04-20 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hello all!

I'm quite fond of debugging with a custom script using TRAPDEBUG, but the
limitation is that the provided arguments are before the full command has
been expanded.

When using "zsh -x", we see all of the lines after they've been fully
evaluated, but there's no way to add syntax highlighting sugar to these
lines.

Are there any TRAPXXX functions which are passed the same text as "zsh -x"
will emit (sans the $PS4 expansion).

Thanks!
*Zach Riggle*