It makes sense now. Maybe it is binding Ctrl+I somewhere else. Please let me check it out. On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 7:40 PM Roman Perepelitsa wrote: > >> > I am trying to completely disable the zsh completion system. > >> > >> Does this do what you want? > >> > >> bindkey -r '^I' > > > > No, I have already unbinding Ctrl+I. It is also not helping. > > The bindkey command I posted above makes TAB do nothing. > > % ls > > Nothing happens. > > If this isn't what you are looking for, please explain what you want to > achieve. > > Roman. >