Hi Bart Schaefer, After your suggestion, I found the main problem. It was: _escape-key () { zle autosuggest-clear # Escape To Clear Suggestion REGION_ACTIVE=0 # remove selection } zle -N _escape-key bindkey '\e' _escape-key *Thanks and Best Regards,Ahmad Ismail* On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 2:21 AM Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 10:21 AM Ahmad Ismail wrote: > >> >> Key BindingsByte Sequence >> page up [5~ >> > > In every one of your examples, the "[" is supposed to be preceded by an > ESC ($'\e', ^[, whatever) character. I can't tell if you've omitted the > ESC from your original key binding or if it has been stripped out when you > tried to paste this table into your email, but that's where you should > start looking. > >