zsh-users
* Autoload with absolute path fails
@ 2020-10-10 18:56 Marlon Richert
From: Marlon Richert @ 2020-10-10 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi, all!

According to the [autoload documentation](
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/Shell-Builtin-Commands.html#index-autoload),
one should be able to pass it an absolute path:

> If _name_ consists of an absolute path, the function is defined to load
from the file given (searching as usual for dump files in the given
location).

However, I have a user reporting this to fail:
https://github.com/marlonrichert/zsh-edit/issues/1

What could cause this to happen? It works fine for me and we are both on
Zsh 5.8.

Cheers,

—Marlon

* Re: Autoload with absolute path fails
@ 2020-10-10 18:59 ` Marlon Richert
From: Marlon Richert @ 2020-10-10 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Actually, now that I look again, he's using Zinit. The problem might be
there. I'll have to test.

@ 2020-10-10 19:26   ` Marlon Richert
From: Marlon Richert @ 2020-10-10 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users