Hi, I created zsh package for OpenWrt. So far so good. I already have an "ipk" file that installs and runs properly in my router. My package installs /bin/zsh and /usr/share/zsh/5.0.2/functions. Right now I am installing all completion functions but that is an overkill. For instance, I really do not need "Completion/AIX" for one. Is there any simple way to turn off the installation of these? I believe running a clever sed on "config.modules" would work, but it looks like a hack. Any other tips on shrinking installed size? -- Francisco