If I look at the source of _tmux: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/blob/master/Completion/Unix/Command/_tmux#L628 (and my local _tmux), the options start from -A. However, when I run tmux new - I only see: -- option -- -D -- in case of -A behave like attach-session's -d -F -- specify format of output -P -- print information about new session after it is created -c -- specify working directory for the session -d -- do not attach new session to current terminal -n -- name the initial window -s -- name the session -t -- specify target session -x -- specify width -y -- specify height Why are some options missing? -- have a nice day -jck