Hi; On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Guillaume Brunerie < guillaume.brunerie@gmail.com> wrote: > 2011/9/23 Guido van Steen > > > I would like to avoid depending on wget (for a package I maintain). > > > > You do not want to depend on wget but don’t mind depending on zsh instead? > Are there any Linux distribution / UNIX-like operating system without wget > installed by default? (and with zsh by default) > OSX doesn't ship any wget but zsh by default. But there is curl available, so... Regards, ismail