On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote: > On May 22, 3:53pm, Thomas Kupper wrote: > } > } I recently switched to zsh from bash and miss the more complete > } autocompletion for cssh. > > I haven't explicitly tried using _bash_completions for cssh, but I don't > know of any reason it wouldn't work. > > } Is there a specify reason for it? Do I miss the obvious? > > My own usage of cssh is pretty regimented -- I essentially never need to > complete anything, because I'm always running one of the same 3 or 4 > commands that are already in my history. I don't think there's anything > obvious other than lack of need/interest. > > } Now I created an extend (but not yet finished) autocompletion. Is there > an > } interest to include that into the upstream zsh? What would be the > process. > > Send it to zsh-workers@zsh.org and we will review and most likely add it > to the distribution. > Thanx Bart, I haven't tried to use the bash completions for _cssh. I'll give it a go. But will work on the extension of the current _cssh ZSH completion anyway and will send it to workers@zsh Have a good day