On 29 April 2018 at 21:02, Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Apr 29, 8:42pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote: > } > } Can I block `setopt print_exit_value' effects for this sched function or > to > } all sched functions in general? > > You can always > > setopt localoptions no_print_exit_value > Can it be true that the C array of structures, `funcstack': typedef struct funcstack *Funcstack; will have something distinct for function ran from sched? The print_exit_value code would be then able to easily check for this distinct trait. I think all this is worth doing, not for aesthetics aspect, but to allow background functions to maintain $? unchanged (and e.g. repeat erroneous exit code). It is a poor situation currently, e.g. syntax highlighting runs after key press and $? is lost, it cannot be directly used at command line. Lets do something to address this, at least for sched. -- Best regards, Sebastian Gniazdowski