Hello, semigraphical interface for nmap in pure Zsh script: https://youtu.be/h6wqhdPJOkY 122 lines of code (102 without comments) is very little (it just cannot be 50, it must be ~100, for such an interface), so I thought I share. The wrapper uses ZUI library, in which widgets are arranged by constructing a text buffer. Very effective, with PHP/HTML-like drawbacks (going back to PHP code that constructs nice page via HTML4 text might be difficult), allowing everybody to build custom Midnight Commander for private tasks. I was hoping for some activity around ZUI project, yet there is none, but maybe someone will be interested. https://github.com/zdharma/zui/wiki -- Best regards, Sebastian Gniazdowski