zsh-users
* A name poll for a new site with reviews of plugins
@ 2020-02-12  4:15 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2020-02-12  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

I would like to ask for your vote on a name for a site that is to publish
reviews of Zsh plugins on a monthly basis. The details and the poll are on
the following page:

https://www.reddit.com/r/zsh/comments/f2l9k7

Thanks!
--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI

* Re: A name poll for a new site with reviews of plugins
@ 2020-02-12  5:41 ` Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2020-02-12  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users