zsh-users
* Next Zsh, its version?
@ 2016-04-30  7:39 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2016-04-30  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hello,
what will be the version number of next release of Zsh? Maybe it's
known when to expect it?

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski

* Re: Next Zsh, its version?
@ 2016-04-30 17:59 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2016-04-30 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

On Apr 30,  9:39am, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} what will be the version number of next release of Zsh?

It'd be 5.3.  We've dropped the practice of adding a third digit except
in unusual cases like a critical bug discovered immediately after the
release.

} Maybe it's known when to expect it?

That's up to PWS's availability, and he seems pretty busy right now.
Personally, I wouldn't be able to assist until sometime in June.