I've forgot to mention that if a xz-format-NAME function exists, it's used when {NAME} occurs, and is expected to output colorized string received in $1, to allow e.g.: colorization of {file}tarball.tar.gz with e.g.: two or three different colors. On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 at 11:36, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote: > Hi, > I would like to announce a new, flexible message tool - xzmsg. It's > capable of: > > - no quoting needed/expected, i.e. xzmsg My message, not xzmsg "My > message", > - color aren't codes like with %F{174}, but names, that can be themed, > i.e.: {err}Error, > - a standard message preamble with [file:line] tag, for quick location of > the origin, > - themes (currently two: default.xzt and blue.xzt). > - runs as an autoload function/script on Zsh, or as a script on Bash. > > Project page: > https://github.com/psprint/xzmsg > > -- > Best regards, > Sebastian Gniazdowski > > -- Best regards, Sebastian Gniazdowski