Hi, I thought that I share availability of a new significant Zinit annex called: Meta-Plugins. As the name suggests it allows to install predefined groups of plugins exposed via friendly labels. The following command installs 4 meta-plugins and a total of 22 actual plugins: zinit for annexes \ zsh-users+fast \ console-tools \ fuzzy More information on the homepage of the annex: https://github.com/zinit-zsh/z-a-meta-plugins/ -- Sebastian Gniazdowski IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net:+6697/#zinit Blog: http://zdharma.org