* A new Zinit extension available: Meta-Plugins
@ 2020-07-18 16:01 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2020-07-18 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

I thought that I share availability of a new significant Zinit annex
called: Meta-Plugins.

As the name suggests it allows to install predefined groups of plugins
exposed via friendly labels. The following command installs 4 meta-plugins
and a total of 22 actual plugins:

zinit for annexes \
             zsh-users+fast \
             console-tools \
             fuzzy

More information on the homepage of the annex:
https://github.com/zinit-zsh/z-a-meta-plugins/
--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net:+6697/#zinit