zsh-users
* Detect if zle recursive-edit ended by Ctrl-C
@ 2016-05-22 13:49 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2016-05-22 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hello,
I need to detect if recursive-edit is ended by Ctrl-C. Is that
possible? I could overload accept-line to know when recursive-edit is
ended by enter, but not touching such widgets makes code clean. Is
there other way?

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski

* Re: Detect if zle recursive-edit ended by Ctrl-C
@ 2016-05-22 13:53 ` Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2016-05-22 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Apparently Ctrl-C sets $? to 1, and accept-line to 0, so this is quite simple

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski