pt., 10 sty 2020, 19:45 użytkownik Roman Perepelitsa < roman.perepelitsa@gmail.com> napisał: > > I wasn't able to find an existing library to do this. z-sy-h's main > highlighter isn't factored out, so I cannot reuse it. I also want > something a bit more precise and performant. On the plus side my goal > is more modest than z-sy-h. I only need to extract "command" words. > For example, given this zsh code: > > () { sudo foo bar && baz } > > I want to get "sudo" "foo" and "baz". > You might check out zshelldoc.