zsh-users
* New version (v1.2.5) of Zsh Navigation tools
@ 2015-09-18  7:33 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2015-09-18  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hello,
I decided to write the email (not sure if I can write to zsh-users
each time I write a piece of code) because the main component of ZNT,
n-list, has now a rich and complete, and also well tested feature set
:
- incremental search
- ANSI colors
- horizontal scroll (for long lines)
- non-selectable elements (for titles, messages)

Using n-list is very simple: n-list {element1} [element2] ...
[elementN]. This is all that is needed to use the features. I think
this is significant, it's like select on steroids. Maybe someone will
come up with new applications of such list.

Besides the features added and tested ZNT have been also greatly
optimized – 17 optimization commits were done.

https://github.com/psprint/zsh-navigation-tools

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-18  7:33 UTC | newest]