Hi, examples: - to swap 2 files: angel swap file-a file-b - to run a TUI build console for make&autotools: angel con - to display any variable pretty formated: angel qprint VAR_NAME - to create GitHub repository: angel gh-create user/repo - to create TAGS index (UniCtags) for Zsh and C: angel tags -c -z - to show files modified in 10 minutes: angel fresh-in 10 - to register a code block to return as a callback after 10 seconds: angel hop -t10 "BUFFER=\"I'm a Zle callback\"" - archive extractor with 9 supported formats, it sweeps CWD with the file utility if given --auto, i.e.: angel x-tract --auto --bkp - 4 pattern matching f unctions, 2 greedy and 2 non-greedy, e.g.: angel try "aabb" "a*b", REPLY will be "aabb". while the non-greedy version angel try-ng "aabb" "a*b", REPLY will be "aab". These are some of the components of the package. I hope that you'll like it. Repo: https://github.com/psprint/zsh-angel-iq-system -- Best regards, Sebastian Gniazdowski