You need to add some content and then call refresh. So for example add some text or draw the window's border. sob., 3 sie 2019, 02:32 użytkownik Justin Garrison < justinleegarrison@gmail.com> napisał: > I'm trying to write a cli app with zcurses. I've looked at feedz, zmixer, > and tetriscurses and also ZUI but I couldn't find any very basic hello > world examples. I also found that feedz and zmixer don't work for me (zsh > 5.7.1). > > The only documentation I found was > > http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Doc/Release/Zsh-Modules.html#The-zsh_002fcurses-Module > and > when trying zcurses init && zcurses addwindow ... nothing seems to happen > for me. > > I also watch the videos on ncurses UI in zcurses but that all uses ZUI > which has it's own implementation. > > Does someone have basic/intro hello world examples for zcurses? > > Thanks > > -- > Justin Garrison > justingarrison.com >