From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@gmail.com>
To: Zsh Users <zsh-users@zsh.org>
Subject: Which options besides SH_GLOB better to disable when emulating Bash?
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 02:41:52 +0200

Hello,
I've noticed that Bash regular expressions don't work in emulate sh
(and bash) because of the SH_GLOB option disabling ( etc. in patterns.
So when emulating Bash (side note – in a new Zplugin feature: loading
plugins with a selected emulation _sticky_), I'm disabling it.

I wonder if there are other options that are better to be changed in
the sh emulation for a better Bash compatibility?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI