* Which options besides SH_GLOB better to disable when emulating Bash?
@ 2019-09-12  0:41 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2019-09-12  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hello,
I've noticed that Bash regular expressions don't work in emulate sh
(and bash) because of the SH_GLOB option disabling ( etc. in patterns.
So when emulating Bash (side note – in a new Zplugin feature: loading
plugins with a selected emulation _sticky_), I'm disabling it.

I wonder if there are other options that are better to be changed in
the sh emulation for a better Bash compatibility?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-12  0:43 UTC | newest]