zsh-users
From: Seth Underwood <underwoo@gmail.com>
To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@brasslantern.com>
Cc: zsh-users@zsh.org
Subject: Re: Usernames with dots
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:51:28 -0500	[thread overview]

I apologize, it appears we are running older versions of zsh on some of our
systems.  (Versions 4.2.6, and 4.3.6)

I just tested with two newer versions (on my laptop, and a new version
compiled on my workstation (4.3.11 and 4.3.15) and these both seem to work.
 I will have to have the system admins install newer versions.

Thanks,

--
Seth Underwood
underwoo@gmail.com