On 5 April 2012 17:51, Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Apr 5, 11:30am, Vaclav Zeman wrote: > } > } > Anybody want to have a stab at creating a vastly more efficient version > } > of Src/params.c:arrayuniq() ? > } I wonder if the attached patch does what you want here. It is fairly > } untested and incomplete as I have not been able to find out how to > } make sure that search.h gets included. > > Zsh has its own hash table implementation which ought to be used rather > than introducing any new external dependencies, but otherwise this is > the kind of thing I was suggesting. > > Or perhaps someone else has an even more clever idea.  Anything better > than O(N^2) would help. I have reimplemented the change using ZSH's own hash table. Please see the attached patch. -- VZ