Hi, I'm switching from bash to zsh and prefer bash's default behavior of not appending a slash when auto completing a symbolic link pointing to a directory. For example: $ mkdir directory $ ln -s directory symblink $ ls sym At this point, in bash, you would get: $ ls symblink In zsh, I'm getting: $ ls symblink/ Also, in bash, hitting a when the full symbolic link is already present would then append the slash to the symbolic link: $ ls symblink $ ls symblink/ Is there anyway to get this behavior with zsh? I looked through "man zshoptions" this time and couldn't find anything specific to this. Thanks for your help!