Hello, I'm wondering if, by any means, it would be possible to have Zle act in the manner of many IRC clients? Specifically, if I were to type something, then press the down arrow and get a blank input line, type something else and execute it, then press up twice and get what I typed previously (but did not execute) back again? I'm aware of the buffer stack, but I'm looking for a method that works with the regular history. insert-pound is also nice, but more effort than what I'm used to from IRC. Thanks for any ideas or suggestions. Kind regards, Milky