Hi all! In a sudden lapse of reason I deleted part of my home by typing "rm -rf ~" instead of "rm -rf *" (to delete the folder content). While "rm -rf *" warns me, "rm -rf ~" just went on and wracked havoc. I know this probably happen doesn't happen often (at least this is the first time I did this in 10+ years of Linux usage), but to prevent this from happening "rm -rf ~" just trigger the the same prompt as "rm -rf *", shouldn't it? Kind regards, Florian PS: Fortunately I did a full backup just this morning, so nothing is lost.