zsh-users
* Omz update
@ 2022-06-05 15:10 lb
From: lb @ 2022-06-05 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I know omz is not exactly on-topic here, but I figure there's a good chance someone will have an idea.

[oh-my-zsh] Would you like to update? [Y/n]
zsh: killed
 $ omz update
 $
 $ omz version
master (8f56a8bd)

Each time I start a new shell, I am offered to update, and pressing y or return returns 'zshL killed'

My FreeBSD machine reports master (18e7e5d0), but the other Macs also report master (8f56a8bd) (without offering to update)., and the rPi reorts entirely different numbers. It makes sense that these are all slightly different master versions though, so I am not thinking that is a problem.

--
ɹןʇnqן
<mailto:lbutler@covisp.net>