zsh-users
* Using fzf for completions
@ 2020-01-06 13:52 Piers Powlesland
From: Piers Powlesland @ 2020-01-06 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

I've been using fzf  for a while now and really like it. It takes any input
via std in lets the user select a line using a fuzzy search and then spits
the selected content back out onto the command-line.

I've set up a few custom widgets with it, open any file under the
current path in vim, switch to another branch ... etc. These all require me
to supply the input explicitly to fzf.

What I would like to do is use fzf for selecting completions as a
replacement for menu selection.

I've had a look through the manual and user guide, but I can't any way to
achieve this.