zsh-users
* Looking for a pointer on what to search for to find information on command expansion / substitution.
@ 2023-02-25 18:50 Grant Taylor
From: Grant Taylor @ 2023-02-25 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users List

I need some help knowing what to search for / where to look to find
information on something I want to rebuild after recently loosing access
to a system with a working config.  (Please don't ask, I can't tell.)

I had a Zsh feature configured such that I could type "sclient<space>"
and it ZLE (?) would replace that with "openssl s_client".

I'd like to rebuild this functionality on my current system, but I'm not
sure what Zsh feature this was.  I do know that it wasn't aliase.  I
also think that it wasn't a function.  I /think/ it was a ZLE tweak.

Will someone point me at what I need to search for in the man page to
rebuild this functionality?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die