Great, thanks! I've used it for a couple of days without any problem now. I don't (in any way) mind you including it, thanks. Again, thank you Bart! /frax Den tors 4 maj 2023 kl 16:45 skrev Bart Schaefer : > On Thu, May 4, 2023 at 3:36 AM Fredrik Ax wrote: > > > > Can you give some pointers of which areas might get affected by this > change, what to look for? > > It changes one of the values returned from the line editor to the > completion code when examining the contents of the command line, but I > believe that particular value is never used outside compctl > completions. > > > Once, I'm satisfied it works well without breaking other stuff, how do I > best submit this for upstream inclusion? > > Unless you find a problem with it, I'll take care of including it. >