* investment consultant
@ 2020-02-23 10:11 jim mark
From: jim mark @ 2020-02-23 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Attention:

I am Mr.Jim Mark  , an investment consultant. I wish to inform you that I
have a client that has fund to invest in any good environment that I could
recommend. So I will like to partner with you and achieve this purpose.

Upon receipt of your email and your interest to proceed, I shall give you
more insight on how we shall proceed towards conclusion.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.contact me on my email
jimmarkconstant@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Mr.Jim Mark