zsh-users
* Bad auto complete
@ 2014-12-26  3:15 Marcos Alano
From: Marcos Alano @ 2014-12-26  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Why I can't auto complete a command recently installed? I believe the
same reason apply to the fact I can complete a command recently
removed. I want the Zsh works on the way Bash works: If I install a
command I can use instantly. I don't need to recharge the shell
(ctrl-c, enter, etc.).

--
Marcos Alano
P: Por que este email é tão curto?

* Re: Bad auto complete
@ 2014-12-26  3:18 ` Mikael Magnusson
From: Mikael Magnusson @ 2014-12-26  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcos Alano; +Cc: Zsh Users

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 4:15 AM, Marcos Alano <marcoshalano@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why I can't auto complete a command recently installed? I believe the
> same reason apply to the fact I can complete a command recently
> removed. I want the Zsh works on the way Bash works: If I install a
> command I can use instantly. I don't need to recharge the shell
> (ctrl-c, enter, etc.).

zstyle :completion:\* rehash true

--
Mikael Magnusson

* Re: Bad auto complete
@ 2014-12-26  3:19 ` Eric Cook
From: Eric Cook @ 2014-12-26  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On 12/25/2014 10:15 PM, Marcos Alano wrote:
> Why I can't auto complete a command recently installed? I believe the
> same reason apply to the fact I can complete a command recently
> removed. I want the Zsh works on the way Bash works: If I install a
> command I can use instantly. I don't need to recharge the shell
> (ctrl-c, enter, etc.).

try: zstyle ':completion:*' rehash true

* Re: Bad auto complete
@ 2014-12-26  3:26   ` Marcos Alano