Zsh-lovers is something right along those lines. http://grml.org/zsh/zsh-lovers.html -- Gabor On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:11 PM, TjL wrote: > Is there a repository somewhere of zsh examples: functions, aliases, > etc. that people have made? Maybe identified as beginner, > intermediate, advanced? > > I find that I learn better from looking at (commented :-) examples > than from abstractions. > > I'd be interested in such a collection, if it exists… if not, I > wondered if there might be interest in making one, somewhere where it > can be access/edited/maintained by a group of people, not just one > person so it doesn't dry up when one person loses interest, or > whatever. > > TjL >