Joey that’s hilarious... I can’t even imagine what kind of tests you did, but some voodoo must have been involved... XD Il giorno ven 2 mar 2018 alle 23:23 Joey Pabalinas ha scritto: > On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 01:08:09PM +0100, m0viefreak wrote: > > You could modify CURRENT and words in a custom completion function and > > then just call _normal ("docker ls" is one word more than > > "mydockerwrapper"): > > > > _mydockerwrapper() { > > ((CURRENT++)) > > words=(docker ls "${words[@]:1}") > > _normal > > } > > compdef _mydockerwrapper mydockerwrapper > > Holy hell, you don't know how long I've been trying to figure out > exactly that (but with systemctl instead of docker). At one point > I even to screw up so badly that when I did `scrs ` my computer > simply rebooted itself. Dumbfounded, I immediately tested it again > as soon as my OS booted to make sure I wasn't going crazy and (as you > probably saw coming from a mile away) promptly rebooted my computer > with another fateful . > > But this works *perfectly*. > > I didn't ask the original question, but nonetheless thank you! > > -- > Joey Pabalinas > -- Pier Paolo Grassi