Hello everybody, I must confess I don't have a clue when it comes to configure completion styles. I made various attempts but for now, I don't seem to grasp the syntax of ztyle. I have in my .zshrc (blindly copied years ago from who knows where): zstyle -e ':completion:*:approximate:*' max-errors \ 'reply=( $(( ($#PREFIX+$#SUFFIX)/3 )) numeric )' that, as I understand, enables approximate match for all the commands when trying completion for a number of errors proportional to the number of characters of the word to be completed etc. I would like to disable this completion for a command that has a completer function I wrote that pass to compadd various values, since these are so many that the completion is very slow to show matches. So I thought that maybe disabling the approximate match for this command would speed things up. My best bet doing this was: zstyle -e ':completion:*:approximate:my_command' max-errors 0 but this does not work. I tried also various variants to no success. Can someone shed some light on this please? -- Pier Paolo Grassi email: pierpaolog@gmail.com linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pier-paolo-grassi-19300217 founder: https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/Machine-Learning-TO