Hello everybody, I would like to make the completion function _gnu_generic the default completion for those functions that don't have something more specific attached to them. If I use: zstyle ':completion:*' completer _gnu_generic a command like docker that has his own completion loses it and gets completed with _gnu_generic. How can I set a default like that without overwriting existing more specific completion? thanks -- Pier Paolo Grassi email: pierpaolog@gmail.com linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pier-paolo-grassi-19300217 fondatore: https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/Machine-Learning-TO